Thursday, August 2, 2012

October 22, 2011

I'm feeling a bit better today, but I'm still out of it.

The Writing Club was fun on Thursday.

I'll admit, I didn't have much hope when I went in. Well, that and I was only getting sicker. Katiana and I went together.

It was a lot of fun!

We're going to do a variation of the A-Z Fandom Meme..

Oh God.

Here are my prompts:

A - Anarchy
B - Bubbles
C - Cadillac
D - Diabolical
E - Evil
F - Freak
G - Goggles
H - Hiss
I - Ice Cream
J - Justice
K - Kismet
L - Libertarian
M - Mirror
N - Nosferatu
O - Orange
P - Puppy
Q - Quiver
R - Raining
S - Sudafed
T - Tongue
U - Underground
V - Vapid
W - Water-Boarding
X - XXX
Y - Yeti
Z - Zero

I've got a few ideas for them . Hopefully, I'll get some done by next Thursday.

I'm crossing my fingers.

*sneeze*

Here we go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment