Wednesday, August 15, 2012

November 12, 2011

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!

Today we are at the Magic Kingdom. Or, we were. We're in the room right now, recovering. it's been a LONG night.

As per our tradition, Mom and I started the day at Pirates of the Caribbean (hence my opening line.) From there, we practically walking onto the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, which we got the front-ish row!

From there we headed to the Haunted Mansion, which just got an upgrade. And yes, we approved.

After that, we actually road Peter Pan. The ride broke down for a moment while we were on it, and I kinda made fun of the use of the word immediately. My exact quote was, "My definition of immediately and your definition are-" *ride moves, I hit my head* "-OW! Painful..."

Mom laughed.

I hit her.

She laughed harder.

From there we rode it's a small world and Snow White's Scary Adventures before moving onto Tomorrowland.

I rode Space Mountain by myself, which was epic as always, before meeting Mom for Buzz Lightyear, where I won. LOL.

We took a ride on the People Mover before calling a halt and heading back to the room for a while to rest.

Just for the record, Mom snores. Loudly.

When we returned to the park that night, we headed for PhilharMagic. Both of us were hoping for a reprieve from the hellish bus ride we had taken.

It just got worse.

Luckily, something made up for my annoyance. That was a trip into Cinderella's Round Table, the most expensive restaurant in any park.

It was perfect.

Me thinks it was a fitting way to end my twentieth year.

No comments:

Post a Comment