Thursday, July 5, 2012

October 13, 2011

Criminal Minds was on last night! Episode 4: "Painless"

Here's my 30+ tweets!


[[32 Tweets here. I'm saving my fingers by not typing them up. XD]]

Oh, and @SakuraValentin3 is Wings. We were chatting on the forum... and tweeting each other...

*

I think it would be a good idea to get ahead on this wonderful Drabble thing, but I have a few minutes, so I might as well explain it first.

The Great A-Z Multifandom Drabble Meme!

Let's break this down.

...

A-Z: 26 prompts, one for each letter of the alphabet.

Multifandon: More than one fandom. Ex: Criminal Minds, Harry Potter, Digimon.

Drabble: A fanfic term. At least 100 words. (We all can't keep it at 100...)

Meme: A fan word for challenge.

...

The reason why my words are so insane? The author doesn't choose the prompts. Their friends do.

My friends are psychotic sadists on melicious streaks. believe me, though, I want them to do stories with the prompts "Crystalization" and "Scarification."

...

I'm just as bad as my friends.

Oops?

I WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment