Thursday, July 5, 2012

October 12, 2011

Working on the GREAT A-Z MULTIFANDOM DRABBLE MEME!


My friends are jerks. I'll explain on Thursday.


On the next page* are my prompts.


Ouch.


(=)



A. Ambitious - Aaron Stone
B.  Butt Naked - Aaron Stone
C. Contortionist - Criminal Minds
D. Dyslexia - Criminal Minds
E. Ego- Kingdom Hearts
F. Frightening - Spirited Away
G. Genocide - Code Lyoko
H. Hatred - Criminal Minds
I. Irresistible - Infinite Ryvius
J. Justice - Criminal Minds
K. Kismet - SRMT
L. Love - Harry Potter
M. Masochism  - Yu-Gi-Oh
N. Nexus - Fullmetal Alchemist
O. Oneirology - Kingdom Hearts
P. Psychedelic - Kingdom Hearts
Q. Quackle -Digimon Frontier
R. Rum - POTC
S. Seduction- Code Lyoko
T. Temptation- Gundam Seed Destiny
U. Utopia - Gundam Seed
V. Vulnerose -Digimon Adventure
W. Wherret - Harry Potter
X. Xenobiotic- Criminal Minds
Y. Young - Criminal Minds
Z. Zebra - Gundam Seed

I'm gonna kill Wings and Katiana when this is all over.

*In my original journal, the list started on the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment