Sunday, October 23, 2011

August 27, 2011

It's been

Well, today

It's been very

Oh for the love of God.

I'm being distracted by a TV show.

That show is called Criminal Minds.

More importantly, I can't take my eyes off Supervisory Special Agent Doctor Spencer Reid.

It's official. He's hot.

Well, so is SSAIC Aaron "Hotch" Hotchner, SSA Derek Morgan, and on odd days, SSA David Rossi.

Not that SSA Emily Prentiss, Media Liaison SSA Jennifer "JJ" Jareau, and Technical Analyst Penelope Garcia aren't brilliant.

I only got into CM in January. I've seen the light (damnit Fedora!) every episode, read every book, and have become immersed in the community.

To be truthful, I don't think obsessed would be the right word right about now.

Of course, I don't know what woud to use...

Oh, and Fedora want this known.

White Collar is better.

Me? No way in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment