Sunday, October 23, 2011

August 24, 2011

My friends are distracting. Very distracting.

I love 'um.

Next to me is a fellow fanfiction writer who is having just a slight hard time with college algerbra. I really should help her, but I think I'm worse.

She shares a wavelength with me, in both anime and other interests. We've been known to have slightly insane discussions on the most insane things.

Across from me is the individual known only as Fedora. He's a video game player (Champions Online and City of Heroes being on the now-playing list) as well as a pretty brilliant artist. He's working on a comic book of his own right now.

... and he's requested that Morgan Freemon read his introduction.

The rest of our friends fit in in such different ways. It would take forever to discuss them all.

... Damn Fedora is really distracting right now. I think I need to hit him.

Excuse me...

No comments:

Post a Comment