Wednesday, December 28, 2011

September 23, 2011

Alright, I'm calm now. Well, calmer, anyway.

I've seen the first episode now ten times, and I've enjoyed it more and more.

And Reid, with his brilliant comeback of "This is calm and it's Doctor" still makes me cheer.

*

That's it, no more Criminal Minds talk in here for today.

I've been plotting for my Box 2 submission, as well as Boxes 3-5, the midterm, and the final.

I kinda like this world I've created, so all the stories will intercept. Hell, they may even have an order.

I do have to check the syllabus for a couple of things, and ask Dr. Cole (my teacher) a few questions as well.

Oh, and one more quick thing!

One of my friends has to do a photography project. A photo set, with five people.

I have five people in my story! Rina, Drake, Nyssa, Aiden, and Sera.

...

Guess who's getting photos for her story!!! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment